"Greg is a Master Instructor having achieved expert status in the Microsoft Certified Application Specialist Office 2007 program. Most of all, Greg is a crowd pleaser."
- Linda Busby, GCTS, Education Specialist, Gwinnett Convention and Visitors Bureau
"It is my distinct pleasure to recommend Greg Creech, one of our top instructors. Emory University appreciates his contribution to Atlanta's adult learners, and his commitment to delivering quality education experiences on behalf of our program. His approach has worked well with our sophisticated audience of adult learners, and he receives excellent evalutaions from his students."
- Steve Stoffle, Director, Emory University's Center for Lifelong Learning
- Emory University
- Gwinnett Technical College
- Spelman College
- Kennessaw State University
- Midlands Technical College
- University of South Carolina
- Woodruff Center for Young Artists
"Special Olympics Georgia has worked with Greg for almost a decade and has tremendous respect for him. Greg is a knowledgeable and effective instructor as well as a fine tuned musician. I would confidently recommend Greg to any employer and have been 100% satisfied with Greg’s work and talent."
- Georgia Milton-Sheats, CEO, Special Olympics Georgia
- Georgia Center for Nonprofits
- Special Olympics of Georgia
- Georgia Transplant Foundation
- VSA Arts
- Cool Girls
"I want to thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to participate in the conference. The information shared was very worthwhile and informative to the participants. They are already asking if you will be back next year. The feedback has been very positive. The piano music on Monday night was wonderful."
-Sylvia Sloan, Unit Chief, Field Fiscal Services Section, DHR - State of Georgia
- State of Georgia (Department of Human Resources)
- Teacher's Retirement System of Georgia
- Representative Stephanie Stuckey-Benfield (House of Representatives - District 85
- Primary Health Care Systems of South Carolina
- Employees' Retirement System of Georgia
- Representative Karla Drenner (House of Representatives)
"I wanted to thank you for your entertaining presentation at our conference; I received nothing but positive feedback from my folks. Your unique way of presenting material was enjoyed by everyone, and I would recommend your perormance to anyone wanting an entertaining, meaningful way to transfer knowledge to a team."
- Terrie Crawford, Director - Human Resources, BellSouth/at&t
- Gwinnett Convention and Visitors Bureau
- International Association of Administrative Professionals
- American Society of Training and Development
- Dekalb Realtors Association
- Cox Enterprises
- The Coca-Cola Company
- North American Mission Board
My clients are not simply customers; they are business partners and many are friends. People phone Emory University and other clients requesting my services and refuse to take classes from anyone else. Emory's Center for Lifelong Learning calls these customers, many of them repeat clients, the Creechure Cult.
We develop educational entertaining presentations and training workshops that will ensure successful and fun events. Having a diverse clientele that crosses many industries and disciplines keep my business interesting and a float. My list of individuals and small business partnerships grows and includes Access General Holding Company and House of Representative members. I help organizations who otherwise may not have the ability to afford a Professional Speaker, Entertaining, and/or Data Geek. With these quotes and commendations, I believe it is better for my clients to speak for me. Thanks for visiting this page. I hope you'll become part of the Creechure Cult.
On behalf of Leadership Atlanta, I would like to
thank you for joining us for the Spring Retreat for the Class of 2000. Your
performance beautifully set the tone for a time of reflection and contemplation
for our members. We also appreciated your willingness to play
for the graduation ceremony."
- Pat Upshaw-Monteith, Executive Director, Leadership Atlanta
Course evaluation question: "What did you like best about this course?" Here are some of many, many similar responses.
"Greg is an exceptional instructor. He really brings the course to life because he has humor and very practical, realistic examples to bring to the course."
"I just wanted to let you know what a great help Greg has been to me with his extensive knowledge of Access and Excel. Greg has taught two great classes, with fantastic handouts, on each of those programs which has really helped me. In addition, he has been very helpful in coming to my office and working with me one-on-one on both of these programs - answering my questions and showing me some incredible time saving shortcuts."
"Attending Greg's class has been a very
pleasant experience. Thank you much for Greg's attention to details
and to each student."
"The class learned a ton and Greg is hilarious."
"The instructor knew his information and his class was easy to learn and I enjoyed it."
"The instructor - he made the learning fun and exciting."
"The instructor very positive, great sense of humor and made learning easy."
"The instructor's personal attention to each student."
"Greg kept your attention and made the class fun and easy to learn."
"Relaxed atmosphere. Friendliness of instructor."
"Trainer was very courteous, patient, and friendly."
"The patience of the trainer. Very patient and made me feel at ease."